Come join us as we introduce Montessori and the Montessori learning environment. Find out what sets Montessori apart from traditional teaching methods. See how scientifically developed materials help children learn abstract concepts. The Primary classroom is for children ages 2.5 to 6 and Elementary is for 6 to 12.
This time-tested method was created by Dr Maria Montessori in 1906 and has been sparking children’s enthusiasm and fostering their independence ever since.
Who Should Attend
- Administrators of pre-schools
- Teachers, and all those associated with child education
- Students of montessori teacher training courses
- Prospective Parents
- Parents whose children attend preschool or kindergarten
- Anyone interested in learning about montessori method
Date: 3rd April 2016
Time: 10:00am – 01:00pm
Fee: Rs.500/- for Workshop and Material
Workshop: A Walk Through a Montessori Classroom
For info or questions please feel free to call us:
Ph: 99450 27007
Address: 977, 13th Cross Road, Banashankari 2nd Stage, Bangalore, 560 070